We hold our Futures Fair each year to enable students and parents to see what is available in the local area in terms of further and higher education and training.
Through our Futures Fair we aim to:
- raise students’ awareness of the range of learning opportunities that are available to them, including academic and vocational routes
- provide access to people working directly in a variety of relevant areas and who are able to offer information, advice and guidance
- provide access to higher and further education providers who can offer information, advice and guidance to students regarding their future
- raise students’ awareness of apprenticeships and other pathways to their chosen career
- help students make informed decisions about their future by encouraging them to seek out information regarding courses and career paths of interest to them
- help students begin to prepare for a chosen career path as early as possible and begin to build up relevant skills and experience
Please contact Miss R Cotter, our Futures coordinator, if you would like to attend our Futures Fair, deliver an assembly to students or offer other Futures-related events.